- Millions of Children die from hunger every year.
- Every 10 seconds a child dies from hunger-related causes.
- About 1.4 billion people worldwide struggle to survive on less than $1.25 a day.
- Over 400,000,000 abandoned children live on their own on the streets of hundreds of cities around the world. They struggle, just to survive the day.
- Every two seconds a child becomes an orphan.
- Melody’s N.P.O. is proud to announce the construction of its first orphanage and school in Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico!
Your financial support is needed to complete this construction process.
- 66 million primary school-age children attend classes hungry across the developing world.
- About 19,000 children under the age of five – 13 each minute – die every day, mainly from preventable causes.