Charity Foundation in Fort Lauderdale
We are the most trusted Charity Foundation in Fort Lauderdale and we look forward for Donation to Orphans in US and across the world to help these children. Melody's N.P.O. is a non-profit humanitarian organization, helping children with Type 1 Diabetes and orphans, by providing medical care, shelter, food and education, in the US & around the world.
Across US, Melodys NPO works on-ground – every day and especially, in times of crisis. We collect donation to children with diabetes and then use it accordingly for kids as required.Our pioneering programs address children’s unique needs; giving them a healthy start, an opportunity to learn as well as protection from harm. When crisis strikes, we are always among the first to respond and the last to leave. We are the outspoken champions for children, ensuring that their voices are heard and their issues are given top priority. Drawing on a century of leading expertise, we take on the toughest challenges, facing the hardest-to-reach children – especially those unfairly excluded from the world’s progress.
Melody's Non-Profit Humanitarian Organization, the top Charity Foundation in Fort Lauderdale was formed with the purpose of providing medical care, shelter, food, and education and helping children with Type 1 Diabetes and orphans in the United States and around the world
We are proud to be the leading Charity Organization for Donation in US where we collect Donations to Orphans in US and believe in giving to the poor and the needy.
WHO WE ARE
Melody's Non-Profit Humanitarian Organization was formed with the purpose of providing medical care, shelter, food, and education to children with Type 1 Diabetes and orphans in the United States and around the world.
- Providing Insulin pumps to avoid daily multiple injections, until a cure is found.
- Providing medical supplies to disadvantaged children without the resources.
- Providing books, educational materials and coaching to children for better type 1 diabetes management.
- Giving hope by providing information and updates on researches & clinical trials around the world.
- Providing orphans with opportunities to grow up independent, healthy, educated and prepared to succeed and contribute to society.
- Providing shelter by building orphanage facilities around the world.
- Providing education by building schools on-site, within our orphanage facilities.
Why Chose us
Melody herself, still a little girl, was diagnosed at the age of 6 with Type 1 Diabetes. Through her situation and research for resources, she became very concerned to the reality of life, living condition and needs of other children.
Receive weekly newsletter with educational materials, new courses, most popular posts, popular books and much more!