We are a Non-profit Organization Melody's N.P.O. is a non-profit humanitarian organization, helping children with Type 1 Diabetes and orphans, by providing medical care, shelter, food and education, in the US & around the world.
Melody's N.P.O. is an independent organization without borders and committed to helping children regardless of their race, age, gender, religion, and origin. Nearly 6 children die every minute from hunger-related causes.
WHO WE ARE
Melody's Non-Profit Humanitarian Organization was formed with the purpose of providing medical care, shelter, food, and education to children with Type 1 Diabetes and orphans in the United States and around the world.
- Providing Insulin pumps to avoid daily multiple injections, until a cure is found.
- Providing medical supplies to disadvantaged children without the resources.
- Providing books, educational materials and coaching to children for better type 1 diabetes management.
- Giving hope by providing information and updates on researches & clinical trials around the world.
- Providing orphans with opportunities to grow up independent, healthy, educated and prepared to succeed and contribute to society.
- Providing shelter by building orphanage facilities around the world.
- Providing education by building schools on-site, within our orphanage facilities.
Why Chose us
Melody herself, still a little girl, was diagnosed at the age of 6 with Type 1 Diabetes. Through her situation and research for resources, she became very concerned to the reality of life, living condition and needs of other children.
Receive weekly newsletter with educational materials, new courses, most popular posts, popular books and much more!