Melody herself, still a little girl, was diagnosed at the age of 6 with Type 1 Diabetes. Through her situation and research for resources, she became very concerned to the reality of life, living condition and needs of other children. She founded Melody’s Non-profit humanitarian organization, with the mission of helping children with Type 1 Diabetes and orphans, by providing medical care, shelter, food and education in the United States & around the world.
Melody's vision and goal is to improve lives, by :
- Providing Insulin pumps to avoid daily
multiple injections, until a cure is
- Providing medical supplies to disadvantaged children without the resources.
- Providing books, educational materials
and coaching to children for better type
1 diabetes management.
- Giving hope by providing information
and updates on researches & clinical
trials around the world.
- Providing orphans with opportunities
to grow up independent, healthy,
educated and prepared to succeed and
contribute to society.
- Providing shelter by building
orphanage facilities around the world.
- Providing education by building
schools on-site, within our orphanage
Melody's N.P.O. is an independent non-profit humanitarian organization without borders and committed to helping children regardless of their race, gender, religion, and origin.
" Perceive it, Believe it, Achieve it "